TM-2DLI 2-Wire Isolated Transmitter, Universal Input, 4-20mA Output
Loop Powered, DIN Rail Mounting
This versatile 2-wire transmitter accepts a range of standard input types, and outputs a 4-20mA loop. USB programming is hassle free, and takes less than a minute using Define ToolBox.
- 2-wire universal transmitter (DIN-mount, isolated)
- Current, voltage, thermocouple, RTD and potentiometer input
- Loop powered, 4-20mA output
- LED indicator for error notification
- Potentiometer for fine offset adjustment of current output
Easy USB programming using Define ToolBox
- No power supply or calibrator required
- Uses the universal USB Bridge Key (sold separately) for PC connection
|Define ToolBox V1.6.4, 15-Dec-2016||Easy USB programming using Define ToolBoxNo power supply or calibrator required Uses the universal USB Bridge Key (sold separately) for PC connection|
Welcome To AmationSource.com - Downloads will be available soon.
CLICK HERE FOR DOWNLOADS
If Pop-Up doesn't open acess Downloads from Main menu; Datasheets on the Flyout Menu