The USB gateway allows your AmationSource Wireless Sensors to communicate with the online wireless sensor monitoring and notification system or standalone PC software. Simply install the USB driver and plug the device into an available USB port on a MicrosoftWindows PC with Internet access.
If the PC has an active internet connection and you wish to use it with the online software, install the Gateway application to pass sensor data to the online system. If you wish to use your wireless sensors locally (collect and store sensor data
on your PC), install the standalone software and all sensor data will be stored within the software’s database. The standalone software allows you to export sensor data in a .csv format spreadsheet,and is also capable of sending SMS.
USB Gateway Features
• Supports multiple RF technologies including 900, 868 and 433MHz sensor solutions.
• Uses host PC for power.
• Can be used with both Online Software or Standalone PC Software.
• Programmable sampling rate control.
• Supports up to 100 wireless sensors per USB.
• Windows 8, 7, and Vista compatible.
• Text and email alerts if the host computer has an active Internet connection.
With the online software, you can easily configure your network, view collected sensor data and set alarms through SMS or e-mail, all from any web enabled browser. The system allows for complete configuration and customization at a sensor, local network, or client wide level.
AmationSource.com USB gateway is specifically designed to respond to the increasing market need for global technology that accommodates a variety of vertical M2M application segments and remote wireless interface.
Welcome To AmationSource.com - Downloads will be available soon.