The AmationSource.com wireless temperature sensor uses a thermistor to accurately measure temperatures from -7°C to 60°C. Perfect for slower changing temperatures in applications such as facilities or rooms. User customization allows you to set the frequency of readings and the ability to set thresholds for notifications from the system.
- 900 MHz Operating Frequency
- Replaceable 3.0V Coin Cell Battery
- 250 - 300 ft. non-line-of-sight device range*
- At 1 hour heartbeat setting, coin cell battery will last ~1-2 Years.**
- Thermister Operating Range --40°C to 125°C
- Enclosure Material -1 ABS
- Accurate to +/- 1°C (1.8°F).
- Probe temp range: -40°C to +125°C (-40° to 257°F).
- Good for slower changing temperature.
- FCC and IC certified.
- Small size is ideal for embedded applications.
- User defined thresholds for alerts and notifications.
* Actual range may vary depending on environment.
** Battery life is determined by sensor reporting
frequency and other variables.
What's in the box?
- Wireless Sensor
- CR2032 Coin Cell Battery
- Mounting Screws
- Mounting Tape
Welcome To AmationSource.com - Downloads will be available soon.