The AmationSource.com Industrial level wireless sensors use an external sensor probe to measure temperature with more accuracy and greater thermal range. Perfect for fast changing, temperature critical applications such as freezers, coolers or heaters. User customization allows you to set the frequency of readings and the ability to set thresholds for notifications from the system.
- Choice of 900, 868, 433 or 920 MHz Operating Frequency
- Replaceable 3.6V, 1800mAH (single AA sized)
- 250 - 300 ft. non-line-of-sight device range*
- At 1 hour heartbeat setting, coin cell battery will last ~ 1-2 Years. **
- Complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. (FCC ID: ZTL-RFSC1)
- Complies with Industry Canada standards. (IC: 9794A-RFSC1)
- Accurate to +/- 1°C (1.8°F).
- Probe temp ranges:
- -40°C to +125°C (-40° to 257°F)
- -50°C to +375°C (-58° to 698°F)
- -200°C to +162°C (-328° to 323°F)
- Good for fast changing temperature.
- FCC and IC certified.
- Small size is ideal for embedded applications.
- User defined thresholds for alerts and notifications.
* Actual range may vary depending on environment.
** Battery life is determined by sensor reporting
frequency and other variables.
What's in the box?
- Wireless Sensor
- Replaceable 3.6V battery
- Mounting Screws
- Mounting Tape
Welcome To AmationSource.com - Downloads will be available soon.
CLICK HERE FOR DOWNLOADS
If Pop-Up doesn't open acess Downloads from Main menu; Datasheets on the Flyout Menu