The AmationSource.com industrial wireless 5V pressure meter measures pressure from a 5 volt pressure transducer and transmits the pressure measurement to monitor software. This solution combines a standard pressure transducer interfaced to an AmationSource.com wireless radio.
• Measure pressure with 50 or 300 PSIG transducers (others available upon request).
• Measure non-caustic liquid or vapor pressures.
• Pressure transducer is NEMA 4X (IP66), CE rated.
• Free basic online wireless sensor monitoring & notification system to configure sensors, view data set alerts via SMS text and email.
Principle of Operation:
By connecting the AmationSource.com wireless pressure meter to a pressurized gas, liquid or vapor supply line, it can measure the pressure within the line and send data to the Online Sensor Monitoring and Notification System. The data is stored in the online system and can be reviewed and exported as a data sheet or graph. User customization allows you to set notifications and alerts from the system so you can know immediately if pressure is above or below an optimal range.
· Operating Temperature
0 to 175°F (-18 to 79°C).
· Thermal Effect on Reading
±0.02% FS/°F. (includes zero and span).
Gas, Liquid or Vapor
· Response Time
1.0% FS/year (Typ.).
· Wire Length
1 Meter shielded cable (between gauge and wireless unit)
0.25% FS; 0.20% RSS; Absolute Ranges: 0.5% FS; 0.35% RSS
(Includes linearity, hysteresis, and repeatability).
· Max Voltage Input
· Voltage Measurement Range
0 - 5.2 V ***
· Voltage Measurement Resolution
· Voltage Measurement Accuracy
± 3% FS
· Pressure Measurement Accuracy
± 3% FS
· User Calibrated Pressure Accuracy
+/- 1% FS ****
· Process Connection
•••" NPT-Male Standard
· Pressure Transducer(s)
50 or 300 PSIG (Others available upon request)
- frequency and other variables. ns.
* Actual range may vary depending on
** Battery life is determined by sensor reporting
frequency and other variables.
What's in the box?
- Wireless Sensor
- Mounting Hardware
- 3V Industrial Battery (Pre-Installed)
- SMA Antenna
Welcome To AmationSource.com - Downloads will be available soon.
CLICK HERE FOR DOWNLOADS
If Pop-Up doesn't open acess Downloads from Main menu; Datasheets on the Flyout Menu