Everything you need to start monitoring temperatures remotely using existing onsite Internet (connects into Internet router via Ethernet cable). Perfect for monitoring restaurant / food service storage coolers.
Wireless Gateway »
Communicates between sensors and online monitoring system
Wireless Temperature Sensors »
Remotely monitor temperatures
Everything you need to start monitoring temperatures remotely using existing onsite Internet (connects into Internet router via Ethernet cable).Contents of the Professional Ethernet Temperature Monitoring Kit:
- 1 - AmationSource™ Ethernet Gateway
- 3 - AmationSource Wireless Temperature Sensors With 3 Foot Probes (AA)
- 6 - AA Batteries (Included with Sensors)
- 3 - Sensor Mounting Kits (screws and double sided tape)
Note - If needed, we recommend using AmationSource industrial water temperature sensors.
- 900 MHz Operating Frequency
- Replaceable AA Battery
- 250 - 300 ft. non-line-of-sight device range*
- At 1 hour heartbeat setting, coin cell battery will last ~ 1-2 Years. **
- Accurate to +/- 1°C (1.8°F).
- Probe temp range: -40°C to +125°C (-40° to 257°F).
- 3 ft water sealed, external temperature probe.
- FCC and IC certified.
- Small size is ideal for embedded applications.
- User defined thresholds for alerts and notifications.
* Actual range may vary depending on environment.
** Battery life is determined by sensor reporting
frequency and other variables.
What's in the box?
- Wireless Sensor
- AA Battery
- Mounting Screws
- Mounting Tape
Welcome To AmationSource.com - Downloads will be available soon.
CLICK HERE FOR DOWNLOADS
If Pop-Up doesn't open acess Downloads from Main menu; Datasheets on the Flyout Menu