TM-4DPI 4-Wire Isolated Transmitter, Universal Input, 4-20mA or 0-10V Output
User Powered, DIN Rail Mounting
The TM-4DPI is designed for applications that have an auxiliary supply to power the transmitter. It can be powered directly from a 24V DC source, or a mains connection (85–265V), making it one of the most flexible units on the market.
The TM-4DPI is also ideal for applications that are not possible with loop powered transmitters, providing outputs such as 0–10V DC, ±10V DC, and 0–20mA. USB programming is hassle free, and takes less than a minute using Define ToolBox.
- 4-wire universal transmitter (DIN-mount, isolated)
- Accepts DC or mains AC power
- Current, voltage, thermocouple, RTD and potentiometer input
- User powered
- Current or voltage output
- LED indicator for error notification
- Potentiometer for fine offset adjustment of output
Easy USB programming using Define ToolBox
- No power supply or calibrator required
- Uses the universal USB Bridge Key (sold separately) for PC connection
|Define ToolBox V1.6.4, 15-Dec-2016||Easy USB programming using Define ToolBoxNo power supply or calibrator required Uses the universal USB Bridge Key (sold separately) for PC connection|
Welcome To AmationSource.com - Downloads will be available soon.
CLICK HERE FOR DOWNLOADS
If Pop-Up doesn't open acess Downloads from Main menu; Datasheets on the Flyout Menu